Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rice Krispies $.33

Today I was able to purchase 3 12 oz. boxes of Rice Krispies for only $1. I received numerous coupons in the mail from Vocalpoint that allowed me to purchase such a bargain. Walgreens has a sale this week on different Kelloggs cereals. The sale is 2/$5. Then you will receive a $2 register receipt that you can use in Walgreens for a future purchase. That brings the cereal down to 2/$3. My Vocalpoint coupons were: free box of Rice Krispies, and (2) $1 off coupons. So I went home with 3 boxes of cereal for only $1. What a bargain!! If you want great coupons and samples sent to your home just join Vocalpoint at www.vocalpoint.com. I have gotten lots of products free just for joining a free website.

1 comment:

Nancy M. said...

Great idea! thanks nancy